Children & families who need extra support
We provide the following:
- In-home services: Encompasses a variety of services designed to support the family and client to ensure your child can be successful at home.
- Direct Support Professionals (DSP)
- Outpatient Recovery Program(ORP): An adolescent treatment group for clients with substance abuse issues. The program meets twice a week. It works to identify other interests in the client’s life that would be more rewarding than substance use. The group works to develop skills for a wide range of everyday activities.
- Respite: Provides rest and relief for the caregiver. It is generally provided through our respite homes. The respite can consist of day respite and/or overnight respite. Your child will be in a safe environment enjoying fun activities while you have a much deserved rest.
- ASTEP (Arizona Substance Abuse Treatment and Education Program): A 43-day residential program for adolescents involved with the juvenile court system. Clients will receive individual, family, multifamily and group therapy. Other services include sober support groups as well as other community services.