We provide crisis intervention for your specific needs
Our goal is to stabilize the individual in crisis and release them, with a safety plan in place, within 24 hours; however, if this is not possible, we do have a number of psychiatric beds available where a client can remain until stabilization is reached.
Possible signs that you or someone you love may be experiencing a mental health or substance use-related crisis
Include but are not limited to:
- Thinking and/or talking about suicide or self-harm
- Acute intoxication
- Panic attacks, overwhelming anxiety
- Acute episodes related to mood disorders, including bipolar disorder
- Debilitating clinical depression
- Hallucinations, including those related to schizophrenia
Crisis Stabilization Unit
8655 East Eastridge Drive,
Prescott Valley, AZ.